The CanAm Conference

This is where to post any NFL or NCAA football franchises.

Captain Canada

The CanAm Conference

Post by Captain Canada » 27 Jun 2020, 11:59

At least U of T and Queens is sucking ass, makes me personally feel better.

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 27 Jun 2020, 13:13

Captain Canada wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 11:59
At least U of T and Queens is sucking ass, makes me personally feel better.
U of T is absolute white hot flaming garbage in this season so far. Worst PF/PA margin in the league BY FAR... It’s a great sight...

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 27 Jun 2020, 15:44

***After Monday afternoon walk throughs**

Weber: Hey Cary! Come here a minute I wanna talk about something...

Cary: What’s up Coach?

Weber: You feel like you can play some wideout? Your speed is incredible and I don’t think Western Michigan has anyone that can catch you in the open...you were 10 yards past everyone on that one you took to the house two weeks ago.

Cary: Hell yea coach! Gimme that chance and I’ll show you what I can do!

Weber: That’s what I was hoping to hear...I’ve got a few plays for you. Take reps with the first team O this week...you’re moving to 5 on the WR chart. We need your speed in the 5 wide sets!

Cary: Just wait Coach...you won’t be disappointed!

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 27 Jun 2020, 16:10

Carleton Athletics Centre
Ottawa, ONT
***HOMECOMING WEEK***

“”GreenDay - Nice Guys Finish Last playing as Rodney the Raven leads the team into the gym””

Coach Weber: Hello Ravens fans!! I hope y’all are ready to rock the house this weekend!!!
**LOUD CHEERING**
....Alright that’s what we want Saturday night! We’ve been missing our fans these past couple of weeks...but also a huge shout out to everyone who DID come down to Buffalo last week!! We almost pulled it off for you guys....but this week we’re back home and looking to make a statement against Western Michigan! Let’s get RB Atari Inman up here...”Joystick” get em fired up!

*CHEERING*

Inman: What’s up how y’all doin tonight?!!
**CHEERING...crowd begins stattaco chant of “Joy-Stick...Joy-Stick”**
Thanks everyone...man I can really feel that love in here! We’re gonna go out there and WRECK Western!! I know Coach has got some new plays up his sleeve that we didn’t get to last week so y’all better get that popcorn ready for tomorrow cause we’re gonna put on a show!!
**Mic Drop**

**CROWD GOES NUTS...Rodney the Raven strikes the Heisman pose and then begins doing the “Icky Shuffle” endzone dance as the band starts playing and players begin leaving**
Attachments
25E1D4F5-8428-4C1C-9650-DB1276DD0491.jpeg
25E1D4F5-8428-4C1C-9650-DB1276DD0491.jpeg (24.06 KiB) Viewed 3459 times

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 27 Jun 2020, 16:52

Week 5

Visiting Recruits:

Chaz Avery - 3* QB-Scrambler, San Antonio, TX 6’1 200 lb
Chaz is an exceptional athlete with above average arm strength for a running QB. He recently indicated strongly that Carleton is his top choice right now. If signed, he projects to provide some friendly competition for current starter, sophomore Wes Campbell. After the game Chaz was seen talking to some current players and coaches on the sideline, and was said to be quite fascinated with Weber’s pass-first offense.
Attachments
1EBEDB41-7451-470F-A71F-2AE28C7518ED.jpeg
1EBEDB41-7451-470F-A71F-2AE28C7518ED.jpeg (646.61 KiB) Viewed 3456 times

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 27 Jun 2020, 19:58

TSN1200 Ottawa

Mendes: Welcome back to “The Drive” on TSN1200. Joining me today as co-host, TSN football analyst and former QB for the CFL Ottawa RedBlacks is Henry Burris. Hank welcome to the show.

Burris: Great to be here Ian. Always excited to talk some football with you here.

Mendes: Also joining us once again on The Drive, fresh off their 62-18 blowout victory this weekend, Carleton head coach Chris Weber. We’re gonna spend some time discussing his new Bird Shot offense that Carleton is using this year. Coach welcome back.

Weber: Great to be here again, and nice to see Hank again. You know Hank was a part of developing this offense a few years back.

Burris: That’s right I remember when you were an assistant here with me on the RedBlacks you were talking about this idea. It’s been exciting to see it come to fruition now. Man Ian...I gotta tell you... this is a QUATERBACKS offense. I would have loved this in my days back at Temple!

Mendes: There’s no question there. This team is averaging 444 ypg passing through only 4 games...Twice surpassing 500 yards!

Weber: That’s our goal Ian. We want to attack the secondary as many ways as possible and keep those big linebackers off the field. Our goal is 5000 passing yards this season. I’ll slowly be integrating more running plays as we go along, but we really use our screens and underneath drags in place of conventional every-down style runs. Expect to see a few more shovel options and tricky motion screens this week against Ohio. I really can’t give enough thanks to Hank though. He was the one who really pushed me to have a few under-center formations for the red zone and it’s really paid off!

Burris: Well thanks for the credit Coach and I’ll be front row on Saturday! Go Ravens!

Mendes: Thanks Coach for joining us again and good luck against the Bobcats.

Captain Canada

The CanAm Conference

Post by Captain Canada » 27 Jun 2020, 21:41

Good to see my guy Tunde get himself busy :blessed:

djp73

The CanAm Conference

Post by djp73 » 29 Jun 2020, 12:14

This is really neat. Something totally different! Only suggestion would be to host pics on Flickr or imgur etc and use code to insert them here. Glad to have you on board!

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 16 Jul 2020, 18:34

Week 6 Game Recap

ImageCanAm Season 1 Week 6 by Chris Weber, on Flickr
Last edited by CWeber on 18 Jul 2020, 09:41, edited 11 times in total.

Topic author
CWeber

The CanAm Conference

Post by CWeber » 16 Jul 2020, 18:35

djp73 wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 12:14
This is really neat. Something totally different! Only suggestion would be to host pics on Flickr or imgur etc and use code to insert them here. Glad to have you on board!
Ok just tried it...it seems I’ve failed. Haha. Can someone explain how to insert an image from the internet correctly?