NBA Playoff Talk

Need a rant about one of your teams? Seen a goal that needs sharing? Was the referee a wanker? Talk all things sports here.

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 09 May 2022, 11:04

Yesterday’s officiating in the PHX / DAL game was horrible. A few questionable calls kept CP3 out of the game. 👎🏽

It’s hard for me to be a Luka Doncic fan. Dudes the biggest crybaby in the league

Topic author
mvp

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by mvp » 11 May 2022, 09:30

Agent wrote:
09 May 2022, 11:04
Yesterday’s officiating in the PHX / DAL game was horrible. A few questionable calls kept CP3 out of the game. 👎🏽

It’s hard for me to be a Luka Doncic fan. Dudes the biggest crybaby in the league
CP3, LeBron, and Harden were the biggest cry babies until Luka lol. Props to Ime Udoka for straightening out Tatum, cuz that dude was starting to get really bad last year... he would be missing defensive possessions every time he took a shot just to complain.

I do like Luka's game a lot though, so I hope he matures a little with the crying - I'm with you, I hate seeing that.

Got a few games from the past two days DVR'd that I need to catch up on 8-)

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 08 Mar 2023, 08:11

Always liked the Gasol's. Well deserved. Pau & Kobe was a very talented duo.

Captain Canada

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Captain Canada » 08 Mar 2023, 13:11

So deserved. Always felt underrated to me. He's held such grace in trying times since he's retired. Ultimate good guy.

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 16 May 2023, 13:01

Is Trust The Process finally over??

Also, firing doc to potentially retain James… I hope Harden splits anyways

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 12 Jun 2023, 11:54

Heat in 7? :troll:

Topic author
mvp

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by mvp » 12 Jun 2023, 12:05

Agent wrote:
16 May 2023, 13:01
Is Trust The Process finally over??

Also, firing doc to potentially retain James… I hope Harden splits anyways
Doc pretty overrated now. Spo, very underrated.

Kudos to Heat for making it this far, but sheesh the East looks weak AF now

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 19 Jun 2023, 15:36

Ja Morant suspended 25 games. Bradley Beal to the Suns. Draymond Green declining his option.

I'm excited to see what type of team PHX can put together in free agency with the lineup they have. I hope they can get a couple of vets to take paycuts in order to contend. They have a chance to build a good roster around KD/Book/Beal/Ayton

Agent

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by Agent » 22 Jun 2023, 22:13

Chris Paul traded for Jordan Poole what sense does that make for Golden State?!?!

Also, CP3 going from west to east back to west :lol: I don't expect Paul to stay put in GSW either.. Let's just wait & see.. Reminds me of that time Luke Ridnour got traded 4 times in 1 week.

& if he's actually going to stay... Curry / Klay / Wiggins / Green / Looney & CP3 at ... sixth man?! :ooo:

I hate it.

Topic author
mvp

NBA Playoff Talk

Post by mvp » 23 Jun 2023, 09:25

Agent wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 22:13

Chris Paul traded for Jordan Poole what sense does that make for Golden State?!?!

Also, CP3 going from west to east back to west :lol: I don't expect Paul to stay put in GSW either.. Let's just wait & see.. Reminds me of that time Luke Ridnour got traded 4 times in 1 week.

& if he's actually going to stay... Curry / Klay / Wiggins / Green / Looney & CP3 at ... sixth man?! :ooo:

I hate it.
remember when they experimented with d-lo?

i think cp3 at point with steph and klay running double screens all game could possibly be a record-setting offense. think about the masterful job CP3 does as a true point and setup man, but is still a threat to score so u cant leave him alone.

then u have steph and klay, two of the greatest shooters of all time BOTH running around like crazy... then Wiggins at the 4 who can hold his own and Looney (or whoever) at the 5 who will have a chance to average career high in points after being forgot about and left open from all the screen rolls and slips from the off-ball movement. i think this could be an all-time great/fun team. the movement is key and i can see this team just throwing up a ton of threes in a super fast paced offense... it also lessens the load on steph since he doesnt have to bring the ball up.

:shrug: idk part of me can see this being a GOAT move the longer i think about it, but my initial reaction was the same as yours and i hated too at first.