Video Game: EA Sports' NCAA Football '14
Gaming Console: Playstation 3
Gameplay Difficulty Level: Heisman
Recruiting Difficulty Level: Heisman
Quarter Length: 8 minutes
Gameplay Speed: Normal
Gameplay Sliders: Jarrod21's Heisman Black Sliders
Rosters: 2013-14 OS Community Rosters
Coach Progression: Slow
Dynasty Gameplay Restrictions
- No switching players on offense or defense after the snap.
- Must use coordinator's playbook.
- No audibling with first year starters at QB/MLB. No hot routes unless both QB and WR are minimum second-year starters. Audibling is limited to quick audibles (ie: run play, quick pass, man coverage)/
- Can only apply head coach skills points towards recruiting.
- Cannot run same play more than twice in a single offensive drive.
- Defense can only run base-plays when offense in no huddle.
Dynasty Roster Management Restrictions
- Minimum of 35 players on roster from state of Florida.
- Cannot convince players to stay.
- Players cannot be forced to play through injury.
- Cannot redshirt players that are part of two-deep depth chart (QBs exempt).
- Cannot redshirt 4-star or higher players (QBs exempt).
- Lower injury rating of all incoming freshman by: 10 points for QBs, 20 points for skill positions (RB/WR/DB), 30 points for TEs, FBs, LBs, 60 points for DLs/OLs.
- Once a player suffers an injury, their injury rating is deducted 5 points.
- For each 100 carries/40 receptions for a single player, their injury and stamina rating is deducted additional 5 points.
- If draft-eligible players rated 85 or higher suffers an injury that sidelines them for more than half of the remaining games, player will sit out rest of season.
- Draft-eligible players rated 88 or higher that choose to return to school will be inserted into a random generator to determine if they are forced to enter the draft.
- One roster spot reserved for long-snapper (1-star rated in-state FB/TE). This roster spot does not count against recruiting board limit.
- Cannot go over roster limit of 70 players. If this occurs, random generator will be ran to determine who is cut from team.
Dynasty Recruiting Restrictions
- Can only sign two JUCO players per recruiting class.
- No scouting of players during recruiting.
- Cannot target none-pipeline recruits unless in recruit's top ten.
- Recruiting Board limit set to Seniors on Roster + Half of Juniors on Roster (ie: 15 seniors, 10 juniors, 20 players in recruiting board).
- Once a player has been added to Recruiting Board, cannot be removed unless committed to another school or locked out.
- Cannot offer players 4-star or higher with no other offers past Week 12. These recruits will be deemed academically ineligible.
- Cannot recruit 4-star or higher QBs in back-to-back classes.
- Cannot sign more than one 3-star or higher QB in a given class.
- Cannot recruit ATH as QBs.