Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Agent » 29 Sep 2021, 17:56

Social Media Buzz.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 29 Sep 2021, 23:07

Just a exhibition while representing the NBA #NoPressure :curtain:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 06:02

NBA All-Star Weekend: (33-2-0) Tiny Jimenez vs. Storm McWilliams Jr. (0-0-0)
Light Heavyweight Bout, Main Event: Feb. 19, 2022 - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV

Tale of the Tape.WFA is hosting tonight's fight.

The fight started early with Jimenez delivering a quick kick to the head of McWilliams.

Another angle.

Tiny scores the first knockdown of the first round.

They get back on their feet & Tiny sends Storm to the mat again with the same flying knee kick we've seen him win with many times.

Tiny gave the fans what they wanted with the signature middle finger taunt once McWilliams tried to bring the fight to the ground.

Storm gets caught by a nasty spinning back elbow from Tiny that earned him the knockout victory.

Someone get him some milk.

"AAAND YOUR WINNER, TIIIIIINY JIMENEZ!"

Winner:
T. Jimenez, 1st Rd KO/TKO (3:35)

Record:
33-2-0
Last edited by Agent on 30 Sep 2021, 07:42, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 06:06

The JZA wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 23:07
Just a exhibition while representing the NBA #NoPressure :curtain:
#LIGHTWORK

couldn't have him going against a real goliath for All-Star weekend. He'd return to the team mad beat up :dead:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 08:30

Charly Time.

--

After the interview with Charly in the octagon, I made my way to her backstage so we can talk some more.

"Finally I catch you without the cameras rolling for a change." I said to Charly as she was gathering up her belongings before leaving.

She blushed.

"Thanks for coming! I was so not expecting you to walk into that cage for real!"

"Oh trust me I believe you. We all saw the look on your face." She said with a smile.

"But you did fantastic tonight. You put on a great show, & the crowd absolutely loooooved seeing Black Panther back in action." She said as she pinched my cheek.

"Thank you. Glad to know you're a big fan of me." I said while taking a superhero-esque stance.

"Oh stop! I think it's obvious you're the bigger fan of me in this friendship!"

She wasn't wrong.

"I'm flying to Cleveland tomorrow to watch the All-Star game before I head back home to Phoenix. Are you going?" I asked.

"Can't. I have to be in Los Angeles early on Monday morning so I'll be flying back tomorrow."

"That's a bummer. I was going to invite you along with me. I guess instead I could ask you, what are you doing tonight? The fights are over & Vegas is still very alive."

"You know I'm actually feeling more of a lay-in-the-hotel room kind of night? I'm tired from traveling all day & just basically working all day too." She said as she continued to gather her stuff together.

"How about you come have a lay-in-the-hotel room kind of night with me tonight? I'm not in the mood for balling tonight either. I just want to chill with you for a bit."

She pointed her finger in my face really quickly. "Netflix & chill?"

I laughed.

"Pick whatever show you want." I lobbed back.

She let out a big laugh & hit me lightly on the chest. "I can't stand you, Tiny!"

"Let me get my stuff in order & I'll come over tonight. Here's my number."

Bet. Charly Arnolt is staying the night with the Goat. I took her number & we parted ways.

--

An hour later, there was a knock at my hotel room door.

"Hey, Charly!" I said as I opened the door & let her in.

"Hi, Tiny." She said back with a very soft tone.

"You got me out of my hotel for the night. So here I am. All yours for the night."

As she began to make herself comfortable, I turned some music on & made sure the door was locked, in preparation for a fun, uninterrupted night.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 30 Sep 2021, 11:09

:obama: That's how Tiny gets down, huh. First the car ting, then the wrestling ting, and now...

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 30 Sep 2021, 12:03

Left that boy in corner with the good sleep :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 12:17

Captain Canada wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 11:09
:obama: That's how Tiny gets down, huh. First the car ting, then the wrestling ting, and now...

DJ can't believe it. He wanna be like Tiny.
The JZA wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 12:03
Left that boy in corner with the good sleep :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Goodnight, sweet prince.
Last edited by Agent on 30 Sep 2021, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 12:36

Social Media Buzz.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 30 Sep 2021, 12:42

Mandy In Cleveland.

After the All-Star game was over it was time to meet up with Mandy. She told me she wanted to see me, & Cleveland wasn't far from Columbus (OH), where NXT would be filming their next live show on Tuesday so she decided to make the trip.

She gave me the address to the hotel she was staying at, as well as a room number.

When I arrived she greeted me in a black robe.

"Tiny! It's you!"

She said as she pulled me inside.

"I wanted to be at your fight so bad last night but I couldn't make it." She said as she looked up at me with a pout. "I've missed you."

"It's ok! Thanks for the support now. Besides, there'll be more opportunities for you to show up." I replied.

"Well for now, I want to make up for not being their last night." She said as she took off her robe.

You can imagine how the night went. After last night with Charly & tonight with Mandy, I've had my plate more than full lately. My All-Star weekend has been crazy. When I get back to Phoenix there's only 1 thing on my mind. Basketball.