Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 03:36

Kill Harley Quinn (2023)
Movie Release Date: Jul. 21, 2023

DC Studios presents..

"You're probably wondering why this movie's called kill Harley Quinn.. Well, it goes like this." *Harley Quinn narrating*

"It all started when I ratted on the location of princess Diana's man... who just so happened to be Superman."

"I didn't know they were they going to kidnap him. Anyways she put a bounty on my head & now suddenly everyone wants a piece of the Quinn."

"Like this Red guy here. He surprised me with how bad he wanted to kill me."

"& this Green guy too really wants to murder me. Luckily I've got my best pals Black Canary & Green Arrow helping me fight back!"

Follow Black Canary (Teresa Palmer) & Green Arrow (Charlie Hunnam) as they help protect Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) from those trying to kill her.

"Where is she?" Gal Gadot stars as Wonder Woman & Eva Mendes appears as Cheetah.

"We meet again, Harley." Megan Fox returns to the big screen in her debut as Poison Ivy.

"Fancy seeing you here, Harley." Tiny Jimenez stars as Deadshot. *action scenes continue*

"Harley!"

Kill Harley Quinn sees more than a handful of Hollywood's biggest names. Margot Robbie returns to the big screen as Harley Quinn's actions have pissed off the wrong one in princess Diana. Harley, while drunk, had revealed Superman's location to the wrong patron & in a flash, Superman was kidnapped without a lead in sight, besides Quinn of course. In an effort to retrieve her head as quickly as possible, Wonder Woman puts out a high stakes bounty on Harley's head to anyone regardless of alliance. Quinn goes on to defeat Red Lantern, Swamp Thing, Flash, Reverse-Flash, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, & also Gorilla Grod on her quest to justice. The movie's climax reveals it was Batman (Robert Pattinson) who had kidnapped Superman & was keeping him locked away with kryptonite so he couldn't escape. Quinn & Wonder Woman defeat Batman to free Superman.

Tiny Jimenez's appearance as Deadshot is a 10 minute fight scene that eventually see's Harley Quinn victorious.

Rotten Tomatoes: 89%
Audience Score: 85%
IMDB rating: 8.2/10

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 13:25

With Season 2 in the books I think it's time I look at some layout alterations again. Thanks for following such an adventurous story. My bad it took a couple of weeks to get the ending to the Nets series. I was too busy throwing jabs & leg kicks with my three other threads :lol2:.

The story continues! Former 2x division UFC champion, 2023 NBA Most Improved award recipient, Hollywood movie star, & father. Now a free agent, will Tiny stay & build with the Knicks or look elsewhere? Either way, here's how we're making our walk to the ring for Season 3.

Tiny is after one thing. GOAT Status. He conquered MMA. Now it's time to takeover the NBA. Let's go, champ.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 14:45

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 14:46

Monday Night Raw Appearance.

"Tiny Jimenez is here for the first time ever, JR. How about those Knicks?" Jerry 'The King' Lawler said on commentary to his cohost, Jim Ross.

"I'll tell you one thing, King. Tiny Jimenez is an all-around talent. He's a UFC star, NBA player, & he's here to promote his new movie, Kill Harley Quinn. I don't know about you, but I'm going to go see it." Jim Ross responded.

"That Margot Robbie one fine clown, JR!" - King

"King, I don't know if we can still say that live on the air but here comes Tiny Jimenez to kick off the show!" - JR

Tiny makes his walk to the ring after being introduced by the WWE ring announcer. Being in Brooklyn, the crowd's reception towards Jimenez, recently a member of the New York Knicks, was on the negative side.

"I don't know if he expected this King, but this Brooklyn crowd is letting him hear it here at the Barclay's Center!" - JR

Tiny puts the microphone up to his mouth.

"How about those Lakers."

The arena continues to erupt in boo's as Tiny stands in the ring & fires up the crowd some more.

"I wish Vince [McMahon] had told me ahead of time we were going to be in Brooklyn. I would have rather gone to any other city where the people aren't as ugly. Or stupid."

He spots a taunting fan sitting in the front row with a Kevin Durant jersey on. With the mic away from his mouth, he could be heard yelling "I'll kick your ass all over this ring." to the fan.

"This is getting out of hand, King. Someone needs to get in there & control this situation. Where's a damn WWE official?" - JR

"He's not backing down, JR! Look at him get into with the crowd! I think they love him here in Brooklyn!" - King

"The movie's called Kill Harley Quinn..." The Barclay's Center boo's increase in volume & as Tiny drops the mic again, allowing the crowd to let our their emotion. Someone throws a Nets' jersey into the ring & Tiny picks it up & tears it down the middle.

"He's gonna piss off everyone in the damn building! Someone from WWE please come down & get control of this!" - JR

Krrr, Amadou!

John Cena's music hits as the crowd goes from intense booing to loud cheering.

"It looks like Cena's here!" - King

Cena runs to the ring while his entrance music plays in the background... Your time is up, my time is now.. You can't see me, my time is now!

"Let me stop you right there, champ. You see, you're welcomed to come here on Monday Night Raw to promote your new movie. You're welcomed to come here & show off your skills. You will not, however, disrespect MY WWE universe right here in Brooklyn. You won't do that." - Cena says as he points to the crowd.

"Now if it's a fight you want, you can get it. Tiny Jimenez versus John Cena that would set off FIREWORKS am I right?" - Cena holds up the microphone to the crowd as they explode in cheers.

"I don't remember giving you permission to say my name." Tiny replies as the crowd continues to watch.

"As a matter of fact, Tiny Jimenez versus John Cena, as you put it, would create fireworks? I wouldn't even bother wasting my time with an opponent as easy as you."

"Surprised to hear you say that." Cena says with a chuckle as Tiny is beginning to exit the ring.

"You see that Brooklyn. Tiny Jimenez is completely OK with leaving the Barclay's Center a loser in front of all you once again." - Cena

Tiny turns back around to confront John when he says something that sets him off.

"Which one is going to be bandaging you up tonight, Charly or Mandy?" - Cena

Tiny attacks Cena for mentioning those names & leaves him in the ring as he exits the Barclay's Center to an uproar of boo's.

"Tiny Jimenez just attacked Cena, that son of a bitch! I know one thing, King, he better get out of here quick, or an entire WWE roster is going to be after his head. It won't be Kill Harley Quinn, but Kill Tiny Jimenez!" - JR

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 14:47

Caesar

Post by Caesar » 23 Nov 2021, 15:06

Tiny really be all over the place. Cena might be KO'd for real though. Get him some milk.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 15:27

WWE Monday Night Raw: Tiny Jimenez vs. John Cena
Main Event: Jul. 17, 2023 - Capital One Arena, Washington D.C.

John Cena made his entrance first. Time to see if the two produce fireworks like he said.

Tiny Jimenez, accompanied by Mandy Rose, makes his first walk to the ring for a match on Monday Night Raw.

After last weeks incident in Brooklyn, Jimenez & Rose were met with mostly boo's as they entered the ring.

Cena started the match off hot with an attitude adjustment that almost saw Tiny down for the 3-count.

Once Tiny was able to find his rhythm then he began to take control of the match.

"Get away from Mandy!" Tiny showcases his athleticism & soars over the top rope to take out Cena.

Boo's began to turn into cheers as Tiny impressed the Washington DC crowd beyond measure.

They make their way back into the ring where Tiny Jimenez would earn the victory after Cena tapped out to his picture perfect triangle choke.

"And your winner, accompanied by Mandy Rose, Tiny Jimenez!"

"I guess that's that, JR! Tiny Jimenez just defeated Cena here in DC." - King

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Nov 2021, 15:28

Caesar wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:06
Tiny really be all over the place. Cena might be KO'd for real though. Get him some milk.
Had to be done.

Also, I know. holy gif. Let the webpage load. It’s worth it. :mrgreen: :lol2:

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Nov 2021, 17:28

Man went to make a DC movie to redeem that playoff series. "Deadshot Vs Black Panther" make it happen :bowdown: :bowdown:

Cena came through and got laid out. Made him look like a true jobber lol

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 23 Nov 2021, 21:21

Tiny is having one hell of a summer despite losing in the playoffs
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd