Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

chosenone58

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by chosenone58 » 04 Feb 2022, 09:48

Zeroed in on Bron when Tiny put up that last shot.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

mvp

Post by mvp » 04 Feb 2022, 09:56

Wow two game winner opportunities back to back :obama:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 04 Feb 2022, 14:13

chosenone58 wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 09:48
Zeroed in on Bron when Tiny put up that last shot.
Right? Like, fam. Tiny is at his best when his backs against the wall. He was born for the big stage.
mvp wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 09:56
Wow two game winner opportunities back to back :obama:
BIG SHOT JIMENEZ

Caesar

Post by Caesar » 04 Feb 2022, 14:40

He making at least 4 more kids if they win the crown.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 04 Feb 2022, 18:22

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 04 Feb 2022, 18:37

Hate to see my C's go out like that, but congrats fam. Should be a fun Finals

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 04 Feb 2022, 23:30

ESPN Segment: NBA Finals Preview

The heart of the game has always been the same. To compete means to win. To win means success. Success defines a generation of basketball players. Those who continue to persevere, season after season, will never be forgotten. History has a chance to be made. Perhaps these Finals could lay to rest the oldest debate among basketball fans. Just who is the GOAT? Some say Magic, some say Kobe, but we all know it's between #23 in Chicago & #6 in New York. Both of these basketball legends are tied in NBA titles, but now #6 has a chance to win #7, which would of course, put James ahead of Jordan in another category: being a winner.

"It's been a season full of our ups & downs as a team but we're here. We've come this far & we're not satisfied until we hold that trophy over our heads & hear Adam Silver say, your 2025 NBA Champions, the New York Knicks." - LeBron James, NYK

"Since Monte Carlo, we've been locked in one goal. To win it all." - Tiny Jimenez, NYK

& then there's those who are here for the first time. Hungry. Ready to change the course of history. Ready to shut the media up once & for all. Ready to compete for a chance to chart their our success story. Winning their first NBA championship.

"No one's talking about us, & that makes it even better. It almost feels biblical." Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, OKC

Biblical, huh? One of the league's best scorers, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, along with the rest of the OKC Thunder, might find themselves as David against Goliath. But don't be fooled just because his jersey is #2. He's far from 2nd best. & as the story goes, David defeated Goliath.

"Shai's a special player. He can pull up & score from anywhere on the court & also take you to the hoop whenever he wants. We're not underestimating them. They deserve to be here just as much as we do. It's going to be a dog fight." - Dwyane Wade, NYK

Dog fight is a polite way to say that both teams will leave their blood, sweat, & tears on the court until the final horn sounds. But if anyone knows blood, or final horns, it's Knicks' point guard, & former UFC champion, Tiny Jimenez.

"[Tiny's] tough, man. His motor doesn't stop the entire 48-minutes. I don't think he knows how to turn turbo off. He stays with you all game."- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, OKC

& where does he rank among athletes when it comes to charting success? Winning his first NBA title would put him in a very elite company: Being a 2-sport champion.

So no matter which way you spin it: Oklahoma City. New York. LeBron. David. Goliath. One thing's for certain. Pop some popcorn, sit back & enjoy the show. Because only one of these gladiators is walking out with their hand held high.
Last edited by Agent on 04 Feb 2022, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 04 Feb 2022, 23:41

Caesar wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 14:40
He making at least 4 more kids if they win the crown.
:hmm: Not a bad idea..
The JZA wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 18:37
Hate to see my C's go out like that, but congrats fam. Should be a fun Finals
Thanks my guy. As for the C's, they won the title last year with a sweep against Houston. Jaylen Brown decided to go to Orlando this summer & the rest is history. Tatum gave me one hell of a series, & if Christopher can get some consistency to his shooting, they'll be back again next season.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 05 Feb 2022, 02:01

Getting Prepared.

With the NBA Finals starting tomorrow night, I decided to fly Liberty in to New York to stay with me to help alleviate some pre-Game 1' jitters. Despite our divorce a few years ago, things between us couldn't feel better right now.

"I've seen you so much since we've reconnected & I love it." she said as she cuddled up to me on the couch while we watched ESPN's preview of the Finals. "You're going to be so great tomorrow night & I can't wait to wear your jersey & cheer you on the entire game."

I looked down at her & grinned.

"Why don't you give me an exclusive sneak peek of you wearing my jersey tonight?"

"Just you & the #32.That's it."

She blushed.

"I thought you'd never ask, champ." She said as she hopped up from the couch & headed to the bedroom.

A few moments later she returned, standing in the doorway of my bedroom with my jersey on & a pair of blue Knicks' socks pulled up to her knees. She did a quick spin to show off the back of the jersey.

"Jimenez always did look good on you."

"What about off of me?" She said with a flirty tone as she lowered part of the jersey to show off her shoulders to me. She wasn't the most voluptuous woman but she was everything I liked.

"Depends what you mean by 'off of you'. Physically & literally, then absolutely. But if we're talking dropping the Jimenez from Seydoux-Jimenez, then I absolutely disagree."

She laughed as she threw her arms around my neck while I scooped up both of her legs into my arms & carried her to the bed.

"The way you look at me makes me never want to take this jersey off."

"Oh, that jersey's coming off." I said as I closed the door behind me.

She continued to laugh.

"So what do you think? Do you like me in your jersey?"

"I think I'm going to score 100 tomorrow."

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 05 Feb 2022, 09:34