Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Agent » 20 Feb 2022, 22:35

More Questions Than Answers.

While spending time in Las Vegas filming The Ultimate Fighter, Tiny began to grow curious about the investigation back in New York City. He reached into his bag & retrieved the business card he was given by Agent Lee. It was solid white with a phone number on one side & a unique, embossed design on the other.

(..this doesn't really look an FBI business card.)

He dialed the number & almost instantly, Agent Lee answered.

"Hello?" She said with her London accent.

"Hey, this is Tiny Jimenez. I was calling because I haven't heard anything from you about the investigation."

She paused.

"Oh, yes! My apologies, Mr. Jimenez. We've already taken care of it."

"Really?"

"Who was it?"

"His name's not important, but you were right. Turns out he was an old pal of Isaac's."

"I knew they had to be connected. That motherf.... I'm going to go find him right now."

"No, wait!" She shouted in a hurry to keep Tiny on the phone for a little bit longer.

"You'll only cause more trouble going & starting a fight. Besides. I said we took care of it."

"Yeah but he can't just have his friends desecrate my house."

"I killed him. Okay. That's why you can't say anything to Isaac because then he's going to make some phone calls & that could blow our cover. You haven't realized this yet & we wanted to wait but I guess now's a good time to tell you."

(....)

"You've probably already noticed that wasn't an FBI card. What I can tell you now is that I work for a 'private organization' & right now your life could be in danger."

"Private organization? Private like secret or private like contract? Also, how am I in danger?"

"Private like secret. & you're not like, in danger as we speak, but we've been investigating Isaac Frost & the party he's affiliated with & we want to bring them down. He knows some nasty people, Tiny. That's finally led us to you."

"This is crazy. So you tell me you're not actual law enforcement & that now you're here to protect me? Get outta here."

"I'm sure it sounds crazy. But don't blow this yet. Just, chill. Do you. Be Tiny Jimenez, but be very alert. I wish I could tell you more but Carter's going to kill me for what I've already said. There's much more he wants to tell you about. I'm not sure when the time is, but now that he has your number, he'll be sure to arrange a proper setting."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Agent Lee."

"Trust us. At the end of all of this you're going to come away even happier you did. I can see the newspapers now. 'Hero. TIny Jimenez.' We're about to bring down some big boy criminals."

"We're? & okay, okay. I'll relax, for now. Wow. I can't believe you killed the guy who spray painted my building."

"Well, he was nazi scum & he deserved it. Besides he technically swung his poolstick first. I just asked him if he was who he was. I guess he didn't agree my methods."

(This woman is hardcore.)

"That's all I'm going to say for now."

"Secret organization. You mean like a real life 007? Mission Impossible?"

"That's a bit funny. Do not tell anyone else, either! That includes Liberty & your other baby mommas. Not a word!"

"Aight, I got it! My lips are sealed, James Bond."

"Brilliant. Goodbye, Mr. Jimenez. You'll be hearing from us soon. Do not call unless it's urgent. Also, don't assume we're based in New York. We might be in the room above you.."

Tiny's curiosity about the investigation led him to more questions than answers. Who is this secret organization & what case are they working that involves bringing him in? He tossed the card back in his bag as Liberty walked back in the room after returning from taking a shower.

"Did you call the people about the case? The FBI?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I did. They... found him."

He turned his head in her direction.

"They took care of it."

"Well, that's good. You didn't deserve that. The nerve of people. I hope they throw the book at that man!"

"Yeah.. I hope so too."

Tiny kept his conversation with Agent Lee a secret, for now. He started to prepare for bed & steered clear from that topic all night.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 20 Feb 2022, 22:36

djp73 wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 21:28
Ayy Porter staying at home. Him and Zion together got the Pelicans looking more like a defensive line than a basketball team.
The Pelicans traded for the 4th pick just to select DJ Porter :obama:

Mock drafts prior had him around 10-15 range.

Also, speaking of mock drafts, Sakai was the unanimous #1 choice on all the mocks, then on the actual draft the CPU selected Sauce after all. You can't make this ish up. This just timed out insanely perfect. Call it divine :drose:

mvp

Post by mvp » 21 Feb 2022, 09:36

Sauce the boss gonna take over the league. Perfectly scripted.

Porter looking like the boz out there :lol:

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 22 Feb 2022, 17:04

The Pels just leveled all the way up! Everybody stay healthy, we going to the Finals!

Who’s rocking 5 in NOLA? Sauce needs a number swap before the season starts.

Secret agents….. what will you think of next?
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Feb 2022, 17:32

mvp wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 09:36
Sauce the boss gonna take over the league. Perfectly scripted.

Porter looking like the boz out there :lol:
Porter is gonna be a train I can feel it
chosenone58 wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:04
The Pels just leveled all the way up! Everybody stay healthy, we going to the Finals!

Who’s rocking 5 in NOLA? Sauce needs a number swap before the season starts.

Secret agents….. what will you think of next?
I fixed it. No one was wearing it :lol: 2k changed everybody’s # for some reason. Swear it’s crazy the Pels scooped him. I was telling JZA that if he went #2 then it would’ve been a Lyric Houston / Morgan Sauce backcourt in San Antonio.

Instead, the universe wants the sauce in NOLA

djp73

Post by djp73 » 22 Feb 2022, 17:57

Oh shit I didn't even realize Sauce was mixing it up with Porter down in the big easy. Porter finna be 350 with all that cuisine down there!

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Feb 2022, 21:37

TUF Team Jimenez vs. Team Frost: Semi-Finals
Episode 5: Jul. 26, 2025 - UFC Apex, Las Vegas, NV

Emanuel Magana vs. Francis Escudero

Emanuel Magana put down who was that thought to be the favorite, Francis Escudero, with a beautifully timed flying knee to start the 3rd round.

Magana will represent Team Jimenez in the TUF Finale next week.

Rayford Assuncao vs. David Barnatt

Barnatt struck Assuncao directly under the ear to earn the knockout finish in the 2nd round.

David Barnatt will represent Team Frost in the TUF Finale next week as both are sure to guarantee an all-out war.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 22 Feb 2022, 21:56

Crazy that it's dead even in the tourney right up to the final

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Feb 2022, 22:02

djp73 wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:56
Crazy that it's dead even in the tourney right up to the final
:pgdead: Making a bracket was no bueno. lol.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Feb 2022, 22:56

TUF Team Jimenez vs. Team Frost: Finale
Episode 5: Aug. 2, 2025 - UFC Apex, Las Vegas, NV

Emanuel Magana vs. David Barnatt

Emanuel Magana knocked out David Barnatt with the same flying knee strike he won with last week.

Turned Barnatt into a meme.

This season's winner of The Ultimate Fighter, representing Team Jimenez, Emanuel Magana.