Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

chosenone58

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by chosenone58 » 23 Feb 2022, 08:00

djp73 wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:57
Oh shit I didn't even realize Sauce was mixing it up with Porter down in the big easy. Porter finna be 350 with all that cuisine down there!
We got a personal chef, he'll be straight,
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

mvp

Post by mvp » 23 Feb 2022, 09:11

Team Tiny and there was never a doubt

RoyalTy

Post by RoyalTy » 23 Feb 2022, 11:25

Slumped

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Feb 2022, 16:27

:dunkface: Broke that boy's neck

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Feb 2022, 23:16

A Dirty Deal.

"That's what I'm talking about! Good shit, Magana!" Tiny yelled from outside the octagon as his fighter, Emanuel Magana, earned Team Jimenez the TUF Championship.

A bitter Isaac Frost didn't offer any congratulations to Tiny after the final fight. In fact, neither of the team's coaches have spoken to each other the entire season, which many viewers at home feel adds to the suspense of the program. However, for a brief moment, Tiny & Isaac would make definite eye contact ahead of their bout next week just before Frost retreated to the locker room with David Barnatt.

"Thank you, coach. I couldn't have perfected my flying knee without your help. I am very humbled to have learned from you the past six weeks." Emanuel Magana said to Tiny when the two met in the octagon.

"I'm looking forward to where your career takes you. & always remember, you can call me any time you need me. Enjoy your victory tonight." He returned as the two bowed to each other in the ring.

Once the celebrating was complete & the locker room was emptied, Tiny Jimenez was making his way back to the hotel until he ran into some unexpected visitors in the parking lot.

A large white cargo van pulled up in front of him. The sliding door hurled opened as seven men with various monster' masks emerged.

(....)

"I'm supposed to be scared of you? Just who the fuck are you." Tiny shouted as the men began to approach him.

After knocking one unconscious, the six other men were able to rough Tiny up enough & restrain him for the leader to make his presence known.

"Hello, Tiny Jimenez." The man said as he pulled his mask off. A strong Russian accent was present. He pointed a blade in Tiny's face as he said what he needed to say.

"Unfazed, huh?." The man said as Tiny didn't flinch with the knife in his face.

"Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vladimir Petrov. You've had a lot of success, but your legacy haunts my friend, Isaac. He is a jealous man. He needs to be better than you, so here we are. I'm not going to kill you today, Tiny. But we are going to see eye to eye before we let you go. You are going to lose on August 9th to Isaac Frost no matter what."

Tiny continued to fight back but to no avail as he was outnumbered.

"The agreement is that you will take the fall in the 3rd round. Do you understand?"

"Fuck you." Tiny said as one of the men punched him in his mouth.

"You'll have to kill me." He said as he spit out a bunch of blood.

The men chuckled as one of the most popular faces on television appeared helpless.

"I had a feeling you would say that. You know, that ex wife of yours is some driver.. It would be a shame if something were to happen to her in her next race. Where is it she lives? Calgary, correct? Or we could just go see her right now at your hotel room."

Tiny's face trembled in anger as he listened to what Vladimir Petrov had to say next.

"Or little Autumn or August. Never making it to elementary school.."

"You're going to pay for this. You will answer for this moment.."

"But okay. I hear you." Tiny was defenseless. He had no other choice but to agree as Petrov was threatening to harm the lives of those he loved most.

"I'll go down in the fucking third. Just leave my daughters, & anyone else in my personal life the hell out of this. If Isaac is willing to go this far, then so be it. I love my family too much.."

Just as he said that, one of the lackeys hit him with another solid punch to the jaw. Petrov pulled the blade back as the others retreated back into the van.

"See! Was that so hard to say! I knew we could see eye to eye. We will make good business partners for our friend, Isaac. We'll have our eye on you. 3rd round & it's goodnight Tiny Jimenez, for good."

Vladimir reached down to shake hands but Tiny refused. He laughed it off & got back in the van & sped off into the night.

Beat up but not defeated, Tiny pulled his phone out to call Agent Lee about what happened.

"We're sorry. The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected." the automated message replied as he found himself unable to share his experience.

"Some help.." He whispered under his breath after tossing his phone back in his bag & heading towards his car.

He remembered that Agent Lee said they would contact him when they were ready. He let out a big sigh as he started the car & began to drive himself back to his hotel to tell Liberty everything that just happened.

Last edited by Agent on 23 Feb 2022, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Feb 2022, 23:40

RoyalTy

Post by RoyalTy » 24 Feb 2022, 09:05

He said Tiny gotta go down in the 3rd, he ain't say nothing about the fight not even getting that far. Tiny gotta keep the fam safe then drop Frost in 2

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 24 Feb 2022, 12:19

Finally, A Phone Call.

Two nights before his fight against Isaac Frost, Tiny was watching tv on the couch with Liberty when he received a phone call from an unknown number.

(Could it be Agent Carter?..)

"I'm going to take this call. Excuse me."
He said as he walked outside of the balcony of the hotel he was staying at.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Jimenez. It's Carter."

"Man, I've been trying to contact you about what happened to me the other day but Agent Lee's number's out of service. I was wondering if you were going to call after all."

"Forgive me. I am all ears but are we able to meet at this time? There's some stuff I believe you need to see."

"Yeah I can come meet you."

"Wonderful. I'll send a driver to your location."

The two wrap up the phone call & Tiny tells Liberty he has business to attend to. He heads down the elevator to meet with Agent Carter's driver. A Koenigsegg Jesko is parked out front as the driver flags down Tiny.

"Wow! What a ride!" Tiny said as he walked around the matte black race car.

"Mr. Jimenez. The name's Njoku. It's a pleasure."

Tiny & the man shake hands as Njoku opens the door to the passenger side.

"Nice to meet you, Njoku. You can call me Tiny."

The two sped off as Tiny anticipated his meeting with Agent Carter.

--

Agent Carter's Reveal.

Njoku pulls his Jesko into an empty warehouse as the two proceed to meet Agent Carter & Agent Lee in an office room on the second floor.

"Mr. Jimenez. It's absolutely a pleasure to see you again. I'd like to welcome you to our official hideout. I'm sure you've got questions, so feel free to ask what you would like."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks. First, just the hell are you two? I know you're not Agent's with the FBI."

"I filled him in on everything we spoke about previously." Lee said.

"You can actually drop the 'agent' part at the beginning of our names. I'm Carter. She's Lee."

"& I'm Tiny."

"As you know, we are a secret organization. To be frank, we are assassins, Tiny. What do you know about your great grandfather, Seymour Jimenez?"

(....)

" I know he was dead before I ever met him. Mom said he died in combat during World War II."

"But you know nothing of his accomplishments?"

"Not really much at all."

The two looked at each other as Lee handed Tiny a series of photographs of his great grandfather.

"Are you an assassin too, Njoku?"

Njoku turned his head & grinned at Tiny. He tilted his head to confirm Tiny's question.

"Your great grandfather is the founder of our establishment & he most certainly did not die during World War II." Carter said.

As he flipped through the photographs he could see his great grandfather, Seymour, posing with icons over the years. The last photo was of an old man Seymour & a young Carter.

"So what? Are you trying to tell me my great grandfather was some kind of legendary assassin or something?"

"Precisely." Lee responded.

"Seymour was left for dead as the rest of his unit was brutally killed against the Germans in South Africa. He defied the odds & is estimated to have killed around 100 German' soldiers on his own & completed the mission to destroy multiple ammo depots before successfully fleeing to safety. That's where he met my great grandfather, Ulysses Carter."

"Wow."

"But when he tried to tell his family about what he had done, founded a group of assassins to protect the world as best he could, they disregarded him. That's where the story ends for you, but that's just the start of it for us."

"So what does it have to do with me & Isaac Frost right now?"

"We're not after Isaac Frost. That's your business. We're after intel on this guy. Vladimir Petrov. He's responsible for the deaths of many innocent people in his home country of Russia." Lee said as she pointed to a photograph pinned on the wall.

"That's the guy who pointed a sword in my face!"

"Is that what you were trying to call Lee about?"

"Yes! They pointed a sword in my face & demanded I take the fall for Frost in the third. If I don't, they threatened to hurt my family."

"Those bastards." Carter said under his breath.

"I feel like I have no other choice. But it goes against everything I stand for.."

"Hey, fight your fight. You've got us watching over everything while the fight goes on. If we see any suspicious activity, we'll pounce on it." Lee said.

"Exactly! In a nutshell, after years of respecting your families wishes to leave you out of it, we've decided that it's time to break that promise. That royal blood that runs through your veins is exactly what we need around here. This establishment is your inheritance, after all."

"So that's it, huh?.. Fill the shoes that my great grandfather left behind. Knock Isaac Frost out & then bring down this guy, Vladimir Petrov, with an elite team of assassins? Count me in."

"Brilliant! Welcome to The Armada, Mr. Jimenez." Lee said as she poured a glass for everyone to toast their newest addition to the club.

Last edited by Agent on 24 Feb 2022, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 24 Feb 2022, 12:21

RoyalTy wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 09:05
He said Tiny gotta go down in the 3rd, he ain't say nothing about the fight not even getting that far. Tiny gotta keep the fam safe then drop Frost in 2

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 24 Feb 2022, 23:35

Things are getting intense for Tiny.

But we ain’t throwing no fight.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd