Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Agent » 25 Feb 2022, 09:44

UFC 491: (33-2-0) Tiny Jimenez vs. Isaac Frost (33-1-0)
Heavyweight Bout, Main Event: Aug. 9, 2025 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

Tiny returns to the UFC octagon after a 4-year hiatus from combat sports. The crowd erupted as "Can't C Me - Tupac" was his entrance music.

Isaac Frost was reigned down by a sea of boo's as he prepares for his UFC debut against his long-time rival, Tiny Jimenez.

"From your hometown New York Knicks, he is the former UFC Light Heavyweight champion of the world, TINY JIMENEZ!!!"

Both fighters stare each other down one final down before the bell rings.

Isaac Frost showed off the power when he delivered this blow to the body in the first round.

UFC' fans were exposed to vintage Tiny Jimenez as we saw his signature middle finger taunt.

Isaac Frost's boxing skills continued to work in his favor as he dropped Tiny for a second time in the first round.

Halfway through the 2nd round, a stunned Tiny Jimenez managed to sneak in a right front kick that left the former boxing champion slumped in the ring.

Get that man some milk.

Tiny did a backflip off the cage following his victory over Isaac Frost in the 2nd round.

Winner:
T. Jimenez, 2nd Rd KO (2:03)

Record:
34-2-0

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 25 Feb 2022, 09:58

djp73

Post by djp73 » 25 Feb 2022, 20:08

I wonder if Zion text Sauce and Porter? :hmm:

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 25 Feb 2022, 20:34

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 26 Feb 2022, 10:19

djp73 wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:08
I wonder if Zion text Sauce and Porter? :hmm:
:kghah:
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 28 Feb 2022, 22:20

Hot Pursuit.

With the victory under his belt it was time for him & Liberty to head back to his place. Given the current circumstances, he had both of his baby mommas take a private vacation so they would be safe from any danger. Liberty was in his corner for the fight, so she was never out of his sight. The driver helped Liberty get into the limo that would be driving them home when Tiny noticed he didn't know this guy & asked who he was.

"My name's Gary. Pleasure to meet ya." he said as he tipped his hat.

He looked around the parking lot before breaking his silence.

"Hey, I'm just filling in for tonight. Would you mind if we took a quick photo? My kids sure wouldn't believe it."

Tiny didn't like the vibe the man was emitting but ultimately agreed.. for the kids.

As Gary clumsily pulled out his iPhone, he put his around Tiny & pointed the camera up.

"Say cheese!"

Just as he said cheese, two men jumped out of the car next to them & tried to grab Tiny. Another man jumped into the driver seat of the vehicle and sped off.

"Liberty!" Tiny shouted as he ran after the car.

He turned around to face the man who tricked him into believing he was a new driver. After dodging his attack, Tiny kneed him in his gut & then his nose before dropping down into an armbar & breaking his arm completely.

"Where are they taking her?" He said to the other two men who were about to attack him.

A yellow taxi pulls up next to the attack when Njoku rolls the window down.

"If we hurry we can follow them!" Njoku shouted from the driver seat.

One of the men swung for Tiny's face when he dodged the punch & locked his arm in place for him to hurl his knee directly into his elbow, hyperextending it & giving the man some excruciating pain.

"Last chance to tell me where they're taking her." He yelled as he mounted the final assailant.

"...Go fuck yourself." He uttered just moments before he was met with the force of Tiny's bare fists.

Overcome by emotion, it takes Njoku to pull him off the man & force him into the taxi so they can chase the vehicle.

--

"Man, am I glad to see you, Njoku." He said after dusting himself off pulling himself together.

"The pleasure's mine. Looks like Lee was able to get a drone locked on to the vehicle so we know exactly where they are & how to catch up to them.. It looks like they've not gotten far."

"Let's go! What about Carter?"

"Carter went ahead. He said bringing down Petrov tonight is our best chance."

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Feb 2022, 22:43

Sucks that Tiny had to deal with that after a win

Let's get that bastard!
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 28 Feb 2022, 23:31

Search & Rescue.

Lee joins the conversation as Njoku shows off his incredible driving skills to catch up to the kidnapper.

"Looks like they're headed for that warehouse."

Meanwhile, inside the warehouse was Vladimir Petrov, the crime lord that The Armada wanted to bring down. He didn't have a generous reputation & Liberty's life was on a time crunch. They parked the taxi just outside of sight to work up a plan. Njoku handed him a gun as they prepared to move.

"Welcome to your first rescue mission, Tiny." Lee said.

"Here." Njoku handed TIny a tiny earpiece.

"Now we can all talk outside of the car." Lee said clearly into his ear.

The two made their way to where the limo had driven & watched as a group of men tried to restrain Liberty to deliver her to Petrov.

"Put her down." Tiny said as he pointed the gun at the group of men.

"Oh shit! Plan B!" A man shouts as they carry Liberty over to another a car & toss her in. The car immediately speeds off.

"What is it with these guys?" Tiny shouts as he turns around to head to the taxi.

Njoku shoots down each one of the henchmen with his rifle before returning to the taxi. He activates the NOS as they pull up directly to the speeding car only to reveal it's Isaac Frost himself at the wheel.

"Jump into my arms! I'll catch you!"

Liberty was in the backseat of the car & rolled the window down. Isaac Frost reached for her feet as she reached for Tiny's arms. She struggled to break loose but eventually freed herself & jumped from car to car to safety with Njoku & Tiny.

"Tiny! You motherfucker!" Isaac Frost shouted as he rammed the side of his car into theirs.

--

At that exact moment, Carter joined the chat.

"Vladimir Petrov. This ends now." he said detonated a bomb that completely blew the warehouse up.

--

As Isaac Frost continued to try to attack their car, Tiny had no choice but to fight back one more time. He hung himself outside of the car & fired one directly into Frost's forehead. The warehouse explosion visible as Petrov bit the dust as well.

"Goodnight, sweet prince."

"& damn, Carter! You can't give a head's up before blowing an entire building up?"

Everyone laughed as Njoku replied, "I told him you went ahead."

"Incredible shot with that gun. Right between the eyes." Carter said.

"How's Liberty?" Lee asked.

She was calm yet petrified after the quick events that had just unfolded. She hurled her arms around Tiny & began to cry hysterically.

"I got you. I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he clutched her.

"Let me hurry & get you guys home, Tiny. She's shaken up.." Njoku said as he looked at them through the rear view mirror.

"I'm signing off guys. But I'm proud to be part of the Armada."

Everyone welcomes Tiny again to the organization as they leave behind a bloody trail of Vladimir Petrov's henchmen, & Tiny's biggest hater, Isaac Frost. Petrov was just the start as he wondered what kind of work could come next with his newfound friends. But in the meantime, it was time to focus on Liberty & explaining everything.

--

Two Days Later.

"So you can do it all, huh? NBA champion. UFC champion. Secret agent?" Liberty asked him on the couch of his living room.

"That's right." He laced up his Nikes.

"& it's almost basketball season again. Time to get back to work."

She saw his gloves sitting on the table & decided to put them away for him. She brought back his basketball & passed it to him.

"Go get 'em."

He smiled as he was excited for the next chapter in his life. He motioned for her to follow him as they both headed for his private court inside his place.

"..The New Orleans Pelicans scare me! Brandon Ingram. Zion Williamson! DJ Porter! & the #1 pick Morgan Sauce! These boys are going to be a problem.." Stephen A. Smith could be heard in the background on the tv of the gym. He was quite fond of New Orleans' draft selection.

Tiny knocks down a fadeaway jumper as he turns his direction towards the tv in the gym.

"Can't wait."

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 28 Feb 2022, 23:34

chosenone58 wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 22:43
Sucks that Tiny had to deal with that after a win

Let's get that bastard!

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 01 Mar 2022, 13:44