Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

djp73

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by djp73 » 19 Dec 2022, 20:03

Also what's #4 from the Pacers doing?

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 19 Dec 2022, 20:10

Player Retirements:

SF Kawhi Leonard, 19 Years Pro (SA)
C Nikola Vucevic, 19 Years Pro (POR)
C Jonas Valanciunas, 19 Years Pro (BOS)
PG Damian Lillard, 18 Years Pro (TOR)
PG CJ McCollum, 17 Years Pro (IND)
C Nerlens Noel, 17 Years Pro (MIL)
SG Victor Oladipo, 16 Years Pro (ORL)
SF TJ Warren, 16 Years Pro (DEN)
PG Dennis Schroder, 16 Years Pro (DEN)
C Andre Drummond, 16 Years Pro (UFA)
PF Jabari Parker, 16 Years Pro (POR)
PF Dario Saric, 16 Years Pro (MIL)
PG Spencer Dinwiddie, 16 Years Pro (UFA)
C Kevon Looney, 15 Years Pro (UFA)
SG Josh Richardson, 15 Years Pro (UFA)
C Enes Freedom, 12 Years Pro (BOS)
C Jakob Poeltl, 12 Years Pro (TOR)

Staff Retirements:
Stephen Silas (Head Coach)
Mason Yee (Head Coach)

Hall of Fame Inductees:
Kawhi Leonard
Damian Lillard

Jersey Retirements:
N/A

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 19 Dec 2022, 20:16

djp73 wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 20:00
MFBEASTS :lebronscream:
djp73 wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 20:02
Lmfao is Porter levitating during the trophy presentation?
djp73 wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 20:03
Also what's #4 from the Pacers doing?
:pgdead: 2k struggles so hard to get these finals presentations off correctly. I had hoped that jumping from xbox one to series x would fix some of those minor glitches with it being a different engine & all yet here we are...

It does look like Porter is levitating lmao. And #4 is Grant Riller. 2k glitched so hard they put him in a Pacers' jersey. He just won a ring with you & the Pelicans :drose:

DJ Porter is a problem & is becoming an anomaly in the NBA. Back to back finals MVPs. :curtain: I really thought Sauce was going to win that Finals MVP ngl.

Good matchup fellas. That was an NBA Finals butt whooping I had to take..

Left the former 4x UFC champion feeling like Image right there on the Pacers' halfcourt logo in the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.

ALSO THAT BRINGS THE END TO SEASON 9. I want to say thank you to everyone who follows this franchise. It's a lot of fun to brainstorm ideas & be creative with this thread. With season 10 looming, I thought it would be fair to you guys to give the CAPS their own section on the first page. You can see the career progression & accolades and all that :will: here.

mvp

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by mvp » 20 Dec 2022, 06:39

Tough series for tiny

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 20 Dec 2022, 09:59

mvp wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 06:39
Tough series for tiny
for the entire gang. Zion even got bullied around by AD & Porter :cry:

The JZA

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by The JZA » 20 Dec 2022, 12:46

Sheesh man. Tough series, but had to be hella fun to endure. Gotta reload and upgrade a bit to get that edge back in the Finals

James

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by James » 20 Dec 2022, 16:18

Didn't look like I had a sophomore slump. Looking forward to the next season.

RoyalTy

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by RoyalTy » 21 Dec 2022, 10:40

Agree with all who said it was a tough series for Tiny. Sauce and Porter going to a fun combo to battle, let’s hope the front offices don’t screw up the team

Royal has a solid year, didn’t realize the jump in scoring until I looked at the numbers, hopefully he can help Taylor & the Wizards be a problem out East. Plus he’s gotta get into the 3PT contest or something lol the resume looking light.

The progression on Tiny's season is cool to see in stat form too. I get an extra kick out of the guys who don’t set the league on fire from the jump and their stats improve over seasons. Looking forward to season 10

chosenone58

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by chosenone58 » 21 Dec 2022, 16:57

The champs are here!!!

Tough break for Tiny. But if you had come to NOLA like we asked…..

Ready for S10
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 23 Dec 2022, 06:44

The JZA wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 12:46
Sheesh man. Tough series, but had to be hella fun to endure. Gotta reload and upgrade a bit to get that edge back in the Finals
Tough matchup. We didn't meet any problems in the East & then got totaled running into the brick wall that is the New Orleans Pelicans.

We've got some wounds to lick after that beating. Some faces we ran our course as being teammates..
James wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 16:18
Didn't look like I had a sophomore slump. Looking forward to the next season.
James Taylor's on the rise! Almost averaged 20 ppg in his 2nd season.. I'd expect some noise in season 3 from the Tulsa alum.
RoyalTy wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 10:40
Agree with all who said it was a tough series for Tiny. Sauce and Porter going to a fun combo to battle, let’s hope the front offices don’t screw up the team

Royal has a solid year, didn’t realize the jump in scoring until I looked at the numbers, hopefully he can help Taylor & the Wizards be a problem out East. Plus he’s gotta get into the 3PT contest or something lol the resume looking light.

The progression on Tiny's season is cool to see in stat form too. I get an extra kick out of the guys who don’t set the league on fire from the jump and their stats improve over seasons. Looking forward to season 10
What if Sauce/Porter have a similar falling out a la Kobe/Shaq :ooo: NOLA's front office is holding on to those two very tightly. I know Porter is a homegrown Louisiana boy & I 'belieeeeeve' Sauce is too.

Royal's had an interesting career so far. The departure from Portland was long overdue in my opinion, & I'm happy to see he averaged 20+ in his first year with Washington. I think he's going to find a solid home here & hopefully he can sneak into the 2031 allstar game next year.

It took Tiny 9 seasons to win his first MVP but he did it! 2-1 in the NBA Finals. We've sure come a long way from backing up Chris Paul on the Suns to starting at the 2 next to Kemba Walker in his first year with the Knicks. & just when it feels like Tiny's fully on top, stiff competition from the CAPs remind him that they too can be the best players in this league.
chosenone58 wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 16:57
The champs are here!!!

Tough break for Tiny. But if you had come to NOLA like we asked…..

Ready for S10
This is how they introduced Sauce & Porter at the Pelicans championship parade

(pretty sure I've used this video to describe Tiny in this thread before.. I've got to get the throne back! [never say never on forming a trio in NOLA :curtain: ])

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Much appreciated. ✊🏽