Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 24 Dec 2022, 23:53

Indiana Pacers Exit Interview - Tiny Jimenez

"Thank you for doing this exit interview just one day after the NBA Finals' loss to the New Orleans Pelicans. Can you describe some of the emotions you're feeling as well as the team?"

"I mean.. I feel the disappointment of losing. You can't forget this feeling but they beat us fair & square & you have to give them credit. I talked to a few of the guys after the game.. Morgan [Sauce], DJ [Porter], & AD [Davis] & just congratulated them because they beat us fair & square. There's no malice. There's a lot of emotions on our end because obviously we're disappointed. This team put a lot into this season & fought till the end. There's a lot of individual adversity as well as collective adversity that all leads up to this moment.. Then we don't come out on the successful side but still.. there's no time to wallow in any sorrows. We just congratulate the other team & we'll move on."

"I recognize the Finals just ended but I know you're ready for these questions. Do you feel you've played your last game for the Pacers?"

"Umm.. I mean I have no idea at this point. The first thing I'll do is consider my family. The last time I was a free agent, the girls were much younger, & now there's 5 other kids since than.. We'll sit down & consider everything but my family is a huge part of what I do & will continue to be that so I don't have an answer for you about that right now, no."

"You'll probably be able to give a bigger perspective, but can you put into perspective for us, not even this last year, but the last few years, what has it been like playing for the Indiana Pacers?"

"It's been incredible. I love Indianapolis. The culture, the team, everything. When I was traded here from Portland I was excited because I was traded to the defending champs. I came into this city excited to be here. I've been a part of numerous projects around the city & watched a lot of growth here. This town loves it's Pacers..haha. We accomplished a lot together. We've won a lot of games.. 2 Eastern Conference championships & 1 NBA championship.. Indiana's home to me."

"What was the key for you to winning the MVP this season & leading this team on another NBA Finals run?"

"This team is the reason I won MVP & the reason we reached the Finals 2 out of my 3 seasons here so far.. My teammates help give me the confidence to be who I am on the court. CJ [McCollum], Greg [Brown], Caris [LeVert], & Josh [Primo] knocked down the jumpers tooth & nail from deep this year & Zion [Williamson] did his thing so I happened to lead the league in assists this year. We had an incredible season that felt like a movie. I wish I could relive it.. Yeah, those guys are the real MVPs."

"You, of course, started under head coach' Rick Carlisle & assistant' Lebron James your first two seasons here to now playing under head coach' Russell Westbrook & assistant' Stephen Curry this season. What was your experience with Russ & the staff?"

"Russ & Steph's communication skill is like top level. They tell you what they need from you. They put you in positions to be successful. It also helps that I played with Russ in Portland, so we already had that communication developed & when you have that going it's easier to play on the floor. They're both champions & they know how to win. They did a tremendous job.."

"You know what an NBA offseason is like.. You know the types of things that work for you.. What are your goals here as you hit the offseason?"

"I'll be back in my MMA gym in a few more days & we'll go from there but overall I just want to keep my body in tip-top shape & get stronger.. I want to work on my 3-point shot & think about different ways I can get my teammates better shots on the floor so we can win games.."

"Lastly, can you give us one word to describe this team?"

"Mm... Winner. These guys are winners at life, on & off the court.."

"Thank you for your time, Tiny. That concludes Tiny Jimenez's 2029-2030 Indiana Pacers' exit interview.."

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 25 Dec 2022, 07:32

Social Media Buzz.

djp73

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by djp73 » 26 Dec 2022, 05:37

:obama:

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 27 Dec 2022, 21:16

djp73 wrote:
26 Dec 2022, 05:37
:obama:
Tiny set this up. Just call #32 Cupid.

How it started:
Agent wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 23:31
After The Pelicans' Game.

DJ Porter approached me after the game to ask if I could introduce him to some WWE women. I told him to come meet my wife backstage for help with that.

"I'll meet you at the catering when you're done." I said to DJ as he & Morgan Sauce headed for the visitors locker room.

--

"Mandy. This is DJ. DJ this is my wife, Mandy Rose."

They shook hands and greeted each other politely.

"Do you have any single wrestling friends you can put the big man on to?" I asked my wife.

Mandy paused for a moment while she thought up a plan.

"I'm not really sure. I'll spread the word though & maybe I'll bring someone with me when Tiny plays against you in New Orleans." She said to DJ Porter.

"Literally anyone is fine with me." DJ said.

"You just want to be on the Basketball Wives reality tv show, don't you?"

"Me? No way. I don't know how to be dramatic." He replied.

"Pssht. Yeah right. I saw how you flopped all over that court tonight."

He grinned.

"Damn near won an Oscar for that performance."

"In your dreams. Mandy it was a pleasure to meet you & hopefully you'll bring a friend with you to New Orleans in a few weeks."

Porter headed towards the Pelicans' team bus while Mandy & I shared a look with each other.

"I'm sure I can find someone."

"Better make sure she knocks his socks off & distracts him during our matchup. I want to go for 50 against that New Orleans team." I said with a laugh.

"You'll score 50 against them no matter how focused or unfocused they are." She said as she wrapped her arms around me & gave me a kiss.

"Now.. hurry up & go get your things. I'm ready to go home, Mr. All-Star."

I headed back for the locker room to gather my bag to head back home with the missus.

Agent wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 18:28
After The Pelicans' Game Pt.2.

"I see your wife brought someone with her.." DJ Porter said to Tiny after the final horn.

"Yeah she wants to introduce you. Meet us by the Pacers' lockerroom in a bit."
-
Morgan Sauce stood by & shook his head as he witnessed DJ & Tiny speaking again post-game.

--

"Hey again, DJ." Mandy said to the 7" footer in the tunnels of the Smoothie King Center.

"I want to introduce you to Rhea Ripley. Rhea, this is DJ Porter."

"Pleasure." DJ said to Rhea as the two exchanged greetings.

As the small talk was underway, it wasn't long before Pelicans' star Morgan Sauce made his way in their direction.

"Hey DJ... Not trying to be rude but the team's waiting on you."

"Hey Sauce, come over here & meet my lady. Mandy, this is one of the hardest SOB's to guard in the NBA." Tiny interrupted.

"It's good to meet you, Mandy, & equally as nice to meet you, Rhea." Morgan said as he gestured for DJ to head to the Pelican's lockerroom.

"Good game tonight, Sauce." Rhea said.

"Go Pelicans."

The chatter began to pick back up again as Morgan Sauce began to put his hands behind his head in frustration as his big man was too busy spitting game to return to the team locker room.

At that exact time, a media personnel snapped a photo of all 5 together.

"He's right. I do have to get back to my locker room as well, babe." Tiny said as he kissed his wife before turning the other direction. Porter gave his number to Rhea to call him since his phone was back in his locker.

"DJ. Morgan. I hope to see you guys on the court again this season."

"Likewise." Sauce chimed back as the players parted ways.

"Likewise."
& how it's going:

DJ Porter married Rhea Ripley.. & Tiny divorced from Mandy Rose :pgdead:

chosenone58

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by chosenone58 » 29 Dec 2022, 00:46

Agent wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 06:44
I know Porter is a homegrown Louisiana boy & I 'belieeeeeve' Sauce is too.
That he is. Displaced by Katrina in 2005.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Dec 2022, 20:03

The Grand Opening Of The Tiny Jimenez' Gatorade Performance Center

Tiny Jimenez & Gatorade have collaborated on a $22M performance center located in Newark, NJ that will specialize in training athletes for peak performance in MMA/Boxing, entertainment wrestling, as well as basketball.

After an opening ceremony, the performance center was opened & attracted the names of many top athletes in America. Among them was Mackenzie Dern, a UFC strawweight competitor. She recently asked for Tiny Jimenez to be in her corner for her upcoming championship match.

"Isn't that, Jere Augustus?" She asked Tiny as they both came from training in the basement where the MMA mats & wrestling ring are located.

"Jere! Come over here!" Tiny shouted as he spotted his fellow NBA All-Star on the bench press of the new facility.

"What's up bro."

"What up fam.. Congratulations man. I was going to track you down when I finished this pump.." Jere said as he walked towards Tiny.

"It's all good, homie. I want to introduce you to somebody. This is Mackenzie Dern. Mackenzie, this is Jere."

"Hi! Big fan of yours!" Mackenzie said with a smile.

"Likewise.. Very much likewise.." Jere responded as he made her smile even larger & her face a bit redder.

"Mackenzie's asked me to be in her corner for her upcoming bout against Tatiana Suarez in July. We're going to use this performance center & prepare her to win against a really tough opponent."

"We've got this, Tiny!" She said as she reached out for a fist bump.

"Absolutely.. If you'll both excuse me I see someone I haven't seen in a while.."

"So can I get your number?" Jere asked Mackenzie as Tiny overheard her sharing digits while he began to walk towards his friends.

"Lyric, DJ! Hey guys, thanks for coming!" Tiny shouted across the weight room.

"Toni & Rhea it's good to see the both of you again as well."

"Love what you did here, Tiny. We'll have to bring the kids with us next time.." Lyric Houston said.

"Kids?!"

"We just had twins. My son, Kisco, & my daughter, Katonah." Lyric said as he showed Tiny a photo of two newborn babies.

"..But whenever you're ready to head upstairs & get busted on the court just let me know.." He said with a smile.

"Okay, okay! I like the spirit.. Hey congratulations on becoming a Dad." He said to Lyric as they both shared respect to each other.

"Looks like Jere is going to be just like you." DJ said to Tiny as they all turned around to see him talking to Mackenzie Dern despite having a newborn with Kelsey Plum recently.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.."

"We're going to use the performance center to train for his WWE debut this summer." Rhea Ripley chimed.

The big man let out a large laugh that caught the attention of the entire gym floor.

"She's serious." Toni said to DJ.

"& you too, Lyric." Toni replied.

"Looks like you've all got a situation to sort out.. That's my cue." Tiny said as he walked away from the married couples & headed upstairs to the basketball courts.

"Hey, Leticia! What's up!" Tiny said to 6x X-Games Gold Medalist, Leticia Bufoni.

"Good to see you again, Tiny!" She said as she gave him a hug.

"I'm up here looking for a place I can ride my skateboard! Is there a place for that, in the Tinycenter? Tiny performance center?"

"Tiny Center?! I like that.. But of course there's a place your can ride your skateboard.. Just head downstairs & around back. There's a minipark just for you."

"You the best, man!" She said as she dapped Tiny up & headed downstairs.

*Ahem*

"You ready?"

"Liberty! You surprised me there.."

"I like what you did here.. You know I bet Newark really loves you. You've done a lot of good for this city. A new high school & now a new incredible fitness facility.. I'm proud you." She said.

"Thank you.. But yes. I'm ready. Do I get any kind of briefing?"

"Mm.. You'll find out more at the briefing."

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Dec 2022, 20:09

Act I. Tiny's Return To The Armada & Mission Briefing.

"Welcome back, Tiny.. & for good this time." Agent Carter said as he shook Tiny's hand.

"Yeah.. We'll see about that.." Tiny said before cracking smile and returning the gesture.

"I am sorry to see that your team didn't win in the NBA Finals.. If we could've intervened you know we would have.." Agent Lee joked as she welcomed Tiny back.

"Haha.. Thanks for your concern.."

"Well.. I know you're an incredibly busy individual so let's get down to business, shall we? Agent Lee. Prepare the briefing room."

Everyone takes a seat at the table as Agent Carter begins with the briefing.

"Your destination is the Paris fashion show by Sanguin. One of Europe's leading couture brands.." Agent Carter said.

"Your target is Sanguine-owner Daria Margolis, a retired super model & fashion mogul. Not only regarded as one of the most influential names in the world, but she's also one of the most dangerous.. Margolis is in fact the ringleader of IAGO, An enigmatic spy ring that deals with the global elites most valuable secrets. Unscrupulous and opportunistic, IAGO has caused disastrous security leaks all over the globe. When Crimean separatists causes a deadly meltdown at the Odessa nuclear power plant, IAGO gave them access to the plant's security network.. & when the Del Lobo drug cartel shot down the plane of President Hernandez & his family, IAGO provided the classified flight plans.."

"That's terrible.."

"Now she's obtained a NOC list of British undercover agents & intend to sell it an auction during the Sanguine Show. So our client, MI6, need us to stop this ringleader before the NOC list ends up in the wrong hands. The fashion event will be swarming with security to protect Daria Margolis, as beautiful and brilliant as she is. She is a master manipulator and the true brains behind IAGO. One target. A highly public event. At first glance, an impossible task. Then again, nothing is impossible for you, Mr. Jimenez.." Agent Carter added.

"We've prepared your way into the event as runway talent for the fashion show. How you handle this mission will then be up to you." Agent Lee chimed.

"So why me? Why me now, exactly?"

"That's a fair question, Tiny, & one that I know agent Liberty has explained once before.. We were wrong for ceasing contact with you after the Isaac Frost job. But we felt it was in your best interest to focus on your professional sports career & being a father.. However, recent events have forced us to reconsider amid the current situation.." Carter said as he rolled his pantleg up to reveal a prosthetic leg.

"I see.."

"Agent Liberty recommended you.. She said your status would be an easy in for us to get into the event & without fail we were able to get you for the runway.."

Tiny paused for a moment before nodding his head in agreement. He turned his attention to Liberty as he said one final phrase.

"I'm in.. But I have no idea what I'm signing up for.. Let's go to Paris.."

djp73

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by djp73 » 30 Dec 2022, 20:11

Porter in the ring? I like it :yup:

djp73

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by djp73 » 30 Dec 2022, 20:13

Spy Tiny. Almost forgot about that shit lmao.

Topic author
Agent

Into The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Dec 2022, 20:15

djp73 wrote:
30 Dec 2022, 20:11
Porter in the ring? I like it :yup:
djp73 wrote:
30 Dec 2022, 20:13
Spy Tiny. Almost forgot about that shit lmao.
:drose: It's been since we won the championship with the Knicks in 2025 that I did anything with that storyline. Maybe it will be an every 5 seasons kinda thing :hmm: